Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beggining of an Amazing Adventure in the Dollar Family

I have decided with all of the fun stories that happen in my life on a daily basis that I would start a blog. You will see my heart and feelings as we go! I am not a professional writer by any means. I love to just tell funny, sad, and meaningful stories to everyone. So here we go on this amazing adventure in my life and my families. Those of you who read this better be commenting on my blogs as we go, the more you comment the more I will write. :)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! I can't wait to read all your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. How are you going to find time to blog. I know you have a lot going on. but I can't wait to read all you have to say.
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saved your blog to my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA!!! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have missed your stories since the day i left for college!! now i can read them here!!! woo woo...i miss you

    ReplyDelete